A progressive construction consultancy continue to grow across the UK and are seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their head office in London, a short distance from Mayfair.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will be working within a Quantity Surveying team with a flat structure, meaning direct access and support from the Directors.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor's Role
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will be expected to take on a project and independently carry out pre and post contract services with Director support, if necessary.
The Quantity Surveying team work across an array of sectors, working on industrial, residential, student accommodation, and offices.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
* Comfortable carrying out both pre and post contract services
* Project or Senior Quantity Surveying experience
* MRICS or completed a RICS accredited degree
* A track record of running projects independently
* £55,000 - £65,000
* 27 days annual leave
* Route to Associate Quantity Surveyor
* Professional membership fee
* Training and continuous CPDs
* Car allowance
* Season ticket loan
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Senior Cost Consultant / Quantity Surveying / Senior Cost Manager