An established, close knit, multi-disciplinary consultancy are looking to bring in a Senior Quantity Surveyor due to a strong 2021 and a wealth of projects moving into the new year.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will take the lead on a variety of mixed use, commercial, and residential projects from £1m - £45m, acting as both an Employers Agent and Quantity Surveyor.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor - Requirements
* Degree in quantity surveying, or similar
* Experience within a private practice / consultancy
* A track record of working on projects across a variety of sectors
* Pre and post contract experience
* Commercially aware
* Strong communication skills
* £60,000 - £70,000
* Discretionary bonus
* 25 days annual leave
* Car mileage
* Mobile phone
* Training courses
* APC support and professional fees
* Life Assurance
* Sociable team environment
* Career development
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Senior Project Surveyor / Senior Cost Manager / Employers Agent / Senior Cost Consultant