An award winning, national consultancy are investing heavily across London and are seeking a confident Senior Quantity Surveyor to join one of their cost management team which works across a mixture of health and residential based projects.
The Senior Quantity Surveyors Role
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will quickly be involved in seeing out the final stages of a housing association scheme and take on a client facing role on a large health project.
From thereon, the successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will work on a mixture of towers, private residential, and healthcare projects from inception to completion.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
* Completed a Quantity Surveying degree or similar
* MRICS, or committed to achieving
* Residential or Healthcare project experience
* Good pre and post contract experience
* Excellent communication skills
* Comfortable in front of clients
* £60,000 - £70,000
* Car allowance
* Life Assurance
* Private healthcare
* Bonus scheme
* 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Professional subscription fee
* APC training and costs
* Company car scheme
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveying / Senior Cost Consultant / Cost Manager / Quantity Surveyor / Construction / Senior Quantity Surveyor