An ambitious, up and coming Quantity Surveying consultancy are seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor who is comfortable acting as the lead Quantity Surveyor, with good pre and post cost management experience.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor's Role
The Senior Quantity Surveyor will join a talented London Quantity Surveying practice who enjoy an excellent work/life balance whilst working alongside several, high profile clients.
Day to day, the successful Senior Quantity Surveyor shall deliver and work on, with assistance from the junior surveyors, a mixture of commercial, health, sports, and retail projects.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor will also work alongside the Directors in developing the graduate quantity surveyors which will support your progress to Associate.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
* Completed a RICS accredited degree
* Preferably MRICS
* Comfortable working across a mix of different projects
* Excellent pre and post contract knowledge
* Strong communication skills
* PQS / Consultancy experience (UK)
* £55,000 - £65,000
* 27 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Healthcare benefits
* Season ticket loan
* Cycle to work scheme
* Professional membership fees
* Flexible working
* Social events
* Career development - route to Associate
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Senior Cost Manager / Quantity Surveying / Quantity Surveyor / Senior Project Surveyor