A medium size, down to earth and sociable Cost Consultancy are seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor to undertake a project delivery and client management role from their Milton Keynes office.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor's Role
60% of the successful Senior Quantity Surveyor's role will involve managing a highly respected and valuable retail client where you will be assisted by two Quantity Surveyors.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor will then spend the rest of their time overseeing commercial projects with elements of CA and PM throughout.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
* Preferably have a proven record of working on commercial or retail projects
* Minimum BSc in a Quantity Surveying related degree
* PQS/Consultancy background
* Pre and post contract knowledge
* Comfortable commuting to Milton Keynes
* £55,000 - £65,000
* 26 days leave + bank holidays
* RICS membership
* APC and CPD training
* Bonus scheme
* Laptop and mobile
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Senior Cost Manager / Quantity Surveying / Cost Consultant