A Quantity Surveying consultancy with a sociable team and a no restrictions on career progression are seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor who is comfortable working closely with prestigious clients.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor's Role
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will be working within an industry leading portfolio of projects focused towards the private sector, valuing up to £25M.
In particular, the Senior Quantity Surveyor will lead on a very high end, residential project where you will carry out a Quantity Surveying and Contract Administration role.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
The role will suit a Quantity Surveyor who enjoys a project delivery role as well as bringing on someone underneath them, where you can pass on your experience and delegate.
* 5+ years' Quantity Surveying experience
* Experience working on client facing projects
* Private residential project experience
* Contract administration experience is a bonus
* Client facing / Strong communication skills / excellent technical knowledge
* £55,000 - £70,000
* Flexible working
* APC fees and professional membership costs
* 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Laptop and mobile
* Numerous social events
* No glass ceiling on progression
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Contract Administration / Quantity Surveyor / Senior Cost Consultant / Quantity Surveying / Senior Cost Manager