One of the UK's leading House Builders are looking to add a commercially minded, client-facing Senior Quantity Surveyor to their thriving Northampton office.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will run an exciting 280-unit development which is already on site in Wellingborough and a 300-unit project in Bedford due to start on site in December.
The role is office based in Northampton, will require site visits when needed and also offers flexible working from home.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will have:
* Experience working with a house builder / developer
* A successful track record running projects from start to finish
* Experience working on residential projects
The company are happy to discuss individual requirements based on experience but are looking to offer:
* £60,000 - £70,000
* 24 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Strong career progression
* Company phone & laptop
* Choice of other flexible benefits
If you are are a Quantity Surveyor looking for a new and exciting opportunity, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Senior Quantity Surveyor / QS / Developer / Residential / New Build / Quantity Surveying / Construction / Northampton