A market-leading Main Contractor are looking to add a confident and capable Senior Quantity Surveyor to their Orpington office.
This Contractor specialises in internal and external refurbishments, partnering with local authorities and independent housing associations on planned & cyclical maintenance, void refurbishments, and decent homes projects.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will have:
* Experience working with a Main Contractor
* Experience working on refurbishment or decent homes projects
* A construction related degree qualification
* Experience in a similar role
The company are happy to discuss individual requirements based on experience but are looking to offer:
* £60,000 - £70,000
* Car allowance
* 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Career progression
* Career development and training
* Company phone
* Company laptop
* Choice of other flexible benefits
If you are a Quantity Surveyor with refurbishment experience, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveying / QS / Construction / Main Contractor / Orpington / Refurbishment / Decent Homes