A unique and fast paced Quantity Surveying consultancy in Gloucestershire are seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor who is comfortable working independently and supporting junior surveyors.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will be joining a fascinating consultancy who carry out a pre contract quantity surveying and post contract construction manager role on an arrat of projects.
A full-on role which covers all of quantity surveying, contract administration, and project management.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
* Preferably MRICS or degree qualified
* A successful track record of delivering projects from inception to completion
* Comfortable working independently
* Trustworthy and professional manner
* PQS/Consultancy, Quantity Surveying experience
* £55,000 - £65,000
* 23 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Pension contribution
* Route to Associate
* APC training and RICS membership fees
* Flexible working
* Long term job security
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Construction Manager / Senior Cost Manager / RICS / Quantity Surveying