A multi disciplinary construction consultancy are seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor/ Project Manager to support the Partner of the London office.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor's Role
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will be joining a historic consultancy with a wealth of industrial, commercial, retail, and education projects across the South East.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will provide both cost and project management services alongside a Director and Associate Quantity Surveyor for a number of established clients.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
* Both Quantity Surveying and Project Management experience
* Quantity Surveying degree (or similar), or MRICS
* Engaging, confident personality
* Commercially minded
* Comfortable running projects independently - pre and post contract
* £55,000 - £70,000
* 24 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Pension contribution
* Flexible working
* Room to progress to Associate and beyond
* APC training and RICS membership fees
* Laptop and phone
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Senior Surveyor / Project Manager / Quantity Surveying / Senior Cost Manager