A well-established, growing construction company in West Yorkshire are looking to add a talented, experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor to their team.
Established nearly 20 years ago, this company have continued to go from strength to strength. Initially, starting out in the commercial fit out & refurbishment sector, they now offer an extensive and diverse mix of project developments within Real Estate, Design & Build, residential new build and commercial refurbishment.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will join a dedicated, friendly, and passionate team based in a stunning rural town just outside of Leeds.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor Role
This is a predominantly office-based role in a newly build, corporate office environment. Responsibilities include:
* Pricing & generating quotations
* Sourcing & negotiating terms with subcontractors
* Managing QS duties as required on a job-by-job basis: raising sub-contract orders, valuations, payment certificates, cost build ups, project margin trackers etc.
* Attending as required site surveys / meetings with projects team directors as necessary
* Working closely with the Commercial Manager, Quantity Surveyors and support the projects team as necessary from a commercial perspective.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will join at a very exciting time for the company, with impressive plans for future growth and development.
* Previous experience working with a main contractor or developer
* Experience working on new build and/or residential conversion schemes is beneficial
* A successful track record independently running projects
* £50,000 - £60,000
* 24 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Company car or car allowance
* Company phone & laptop
* Long term progression within a growing company
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career options, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Senior Quantity Surveyor / QS / Quantity Surveying / Main Contractor / Developer / Construction / Leeds