An award-winning Residential Developer, and one of the UK's leading names in construction, are looking to add a commercially minded Senior Quantity Surveyor to their Solihull office.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will join an exceptional commercial team independently working on residential developments from 50-units up to 700-units, reporting to the Managing Surveyor.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will have:
* Experience working with a main contractor or developer
* Experience working on residential new build developments
* Experience managing projects from inception to completion
* A construction related degree is beneficial
The company are happy to discuss individual requirements based on experience but are looking to offer:
* £55,000 - £65,000
* Car allowance
* 24 days annual leave + opportunity to buy or sell
* Strong career progression & growth
* Share incentive plans
* Life assurance
* Company phone & laptop
* Choice of other flexible benefits
If you are a Quantity Surveyor currently considering your career options, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Senior Quantity Surveyor / QS / Construction / Developer / House Builder / Residential / Quantity Surveying / Solihull