A Five Star House Builder is looking to add a confident, commercially minded Senior Quantity Surveyor to their regional headquarters in Kent.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will provide a vital link between the senior leadership team, land team, technical team, design team, site teams and subcontractors.
The role will involve attending site visits, proactively sourcing new local subcontractors and ensuring the successful completion of their exceptional homes as well as mentoring the regions Assistant QS.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will have:
* Experience working with a House Builder / Developer
* Experience running residential projects from inception to completion
* Experience using COINS is ideal
* Previous experience in a similar role or looking to take a step up
* £65,000 - £70,000
* Company car
* 23 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Good career progression
* Flexible working
* Company phone
* Company laptop
If you are a Quantity Surveyor currently considering your career options, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Senior Quantity Surveyor / QS / Quantity Surveying / Construction / House Builder / Developer / Residential / Kent