An established Quantity Surveying and Project Management consultancy in Greater London is seeking an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor to help run a number of large scale projects across London.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will work independently on a mix of residential, industrial, and commercial projects; providing a full Quantity Surveying service from feasibility through to completion.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
* Within a commutable distance of Harrow
* Experience of running build projects independently
* RICS accredited degree
* Preferably have PQS/Consultancy experience
* Previous Senior QS experience
* £60,000 - £70,000
* 20 days leave + bank holidays
* Car allowance
* RICS membership fees
* Bonus scheme
* Travel expenses
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveying / Associate Quantity Surveyor / Senior Cost Manager