A close knit, Chartered Surveying consultancy are seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor who enjoys a diverse workload and is eager to progress towards Director in the future.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor's Role
Headed up by three, experienced and down to earth Quantity Surveying Partners. The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will be given the freedom and trust to manage your own projects across the leisure, education, and hospitality sectors.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will split their week between working from the Surrey office, travelling to site, and working from home.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
* Experience of running projects from inception to completion
* Pre and post contract experience
* Local to Surrey / South West London
* Comfortable travelling to projects across the UK
* Down to earth, professional, client facing character
* £55,000 - £65,000
* 23 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Professional membership fees
* APC and career focused training
* Pension scheme
* Mobile and laptop
* Travel expenses
* Route to Director
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Senior Surveyor / Cost Manager / Quantity Surveying / Cost Consultant / Project Manager