A Partner led, client facing Quantity Surveying practice are seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor who enjoys a diverse workload and is comfortable working within a smaller team.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor's Role
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will be part of a down to earth, sociable, and hard working team of Quantity Surveyors who manage an array of leisure, education, commercial and hospitality projects across the UK.
The office is based in South West London / Surrey, but the whole team of Quantity Surveyors enjoy a balance of office, WFH, and site based working.
Outside of project delivery, the successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will work closely with clients and provide apc support and direction to the less experienced Quantity Surveyors.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
* Experience of running projects from inception to completion
* Pre and post contract experience
* Local to Surrey / South West London
* Down to earth, professional, client facing character
* Eager to progress your career
* £50,000 - £65,000
* 23 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Professional membership fees
* APC and career focused training
* Pension scheme
* Mobile and laptop
* Travel expenses
* Route to Director
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Senior Surveyor / Cost Manager / Quantity Surveying / Cost Consultant / Project Manager