A renowned, high-end residential Main Contractor are looking to add a talented Senior Quantity Surveyor to an exciting project in Windsor.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will join the companies Large Projects Division, running a high-end residential New Build development circa £40m. The project has not yet started on site and will have a build duration of around 3 years.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will have:
* Experience working with a Main Contractor
* Experience working on high-end residential projects
* JCT contract experience
* Experience running projects over £10m
The company are happy to discuss individual requirements based on experience but are looking to offer:
* £65,000 - £75,000
* Car allowance of £5,000
* 23 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Private medical insurance
* Company phone
* Company laptop
* Strong career progression
* Prestigious, high-end projects
If you are a Quantity Surveyor currently considering your career options, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Senior Quantity Surveyor / QS / Quantity Surveying / Construction / High-End Residential / Main Contractor / Windsor