A renowned, market-leading Main Contractor are looking to add a talented Senior Quantity Surveyor to their specialist Residential New Build Division in East London.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will manage a 53-unit mixed-use, design & build project circa £20m.
The role is predominantly office based but will require the occasional site visit and has the flexibility to work from home where possible.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will have:
* Experience working with a main contractor or developer
* Experience running projects from inception to completion
* Experience in the use of JCT Design & Build Contracts
* A construction related degree qualification is beneficial
The company are happy to discuss individual requirements based on experience but are looking to offer:
* £65,000 - £75,000
* Car allowance
* Strong career progression
* Company phone
* Company laptop
* 23 days annual leave
If you are a Quantity Surveyor currently considering your career options, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Senior Quantity Surveyor / QS / Construction / Main Contractor / New Build / Residential / London / Quantity Surveying