A forward-thinking and hungry Senior Quantity Surveyor is now needed to represent a medium sized Quantity Surveying practice, who are based in York.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor will be providing Cost Management services, on projects ranging from £200k - £5M, supporting the growth of clients who work within the Heritage and Residential sectors.
Senior Quantity Surveyor
The Directors would like to speak with Senior Quantity Surveyors with;
* BSc/MSc in Quantity Surveying
* 3+ years experience running own projects
* Build sector background
* Client facing
* Eagerness to build relationships
* Consultancy background
* Experience with both pre & post contract
* Driven to encourage clients and colleagues
* £50,000 - £55,000 basic
* 28 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Car allowance
* Competitive 6% pension contribution
* Pathway to become Associate Director
* Manage key clients
* Healthcare insurance
* Split office and Work from home
If you are a Senior Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Luke Carroll at Brandon James.
T: 01628 367040
Senior Quantity Surveyor | York | Quantity Surveying | Construction | Quantity Surveyor | MRICS