Fantastic opportunity for an experienced and competent receptionist to join an established and forward-thinking consultancy based in the heart of London.
The Receptionist will join a prestigious construction consultancy that work on a range of high-end, residential, and commercial projects. The success of this consultancy is largely due to the high-quality individuals they employ, and they hold each employee to a high standard and value.
The successful receptionist will be responsible for managing the center building, which is the epicenter of the business. They will need to have excellent spoken English and communication skills.
* Day-to-day stakeholder liaison and engagement with operatives, residents, OTs, Clients and staff. Managing access arrangements, dealing with any Client issues.
* Maintaining daily progress status of all individual orders, updating monitoring system and providing progress reports.
* Dealing with resident enquiries on a daily basis
* Liaising and coordinating reporting procedures with a range of Clients utilising standard and bespoke IT programmes. Managing access arrangements, dealing with any Client issues.
* Dealing with client enquiries on a daily basis
* Liaising and coordinating reporting procedures with a range of Clients utilising standard and bespoke IT programmes
* Confident and competent
* Highly competitive salary £35,000 - £40,000 for the right individual
* Chance to join a prestigious consultancy
* Attractive location
If you are a receptionist considering your career opportunities and think you are suitable for this role, please contact Megan Cole at Brandon James.
# 01628 367 041
Receptionist / Construction / Administration / London / Mayfair / Excel / Microsoft /Secretary