FINTEC recruit is seeking Senior RegTech Business Analyst for our FinTech sector client. This is a permanent role that can be remote/home based. Working with in the RegTech team in our client's core product range for financial services regulatory compliance.
As one of the senior team members you will work closely with Project Managers and Product Team for the following aspects:-
* Lead the construction and update of a family of regulatory returns in partnership with our Lead Engineers.
* Be the Subject Matter Expert in one family of regulatory reports (COREP/FINREP/LIQUIDITY/IFR) and stay updated on regulatory changes liaising with our Product Team.
* Lead a portfolio of implementation projects, ensuring that they are delivered on time and on budget.
* Mentor Junior Business Analyst and Junior Engineers with your regulatory knowledge.
* Elevate the company's presence in the regulatory space and work with the Sales and Marketing teams in presentations and events where regulatory knowledge is required.
Requirements for the Senior RegTech Business Analyst
* Familiarity on current regulatory rules (CRD4/IFD) and a Subject Matter Expert on least one of the reporting requirements: COREP / FINREP / LIQUIDITY / IFR.
* At least 4 years of experience as a Business Analyst or Business Consultant implementing regulatory and/or compliance related projects.
* Impeccable understanding of financial products (Securities, Derivatives, etc.) and the ability communicate effectively with technical and non-technical teams.
* Strong interpersonal and team working skills:
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Flexibility to work under pressure to meet changing work requirements and strict deadlines.
* Self-motivated, detailed-oriented, and able to work with minimal supervision.
* High proficiency in Excel (macros, pivot tables, etc.)
* Excellent English verbal/listening and written communication skills with demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with various levels of management.
* Experience working with SaaS solutions in the regulatory space.
* Previous experience working with engineering teams.
* Previous experience working in a similar position (Senior BA/Manager).
* Knowledge of SQL
Full details of the Senior RegTech Business Analyst is available on application. To apply please submit your current CV.