Job Title: Senior Reinsurance Technician/Technical Reinsurance Accountant
Salary: £50,000-62,000 annual salary plus bonus, pension & company benefits
Location: London based (2-3 days in office per week, plus home working)
- Processing inwards reinsurance business (Slips, Proportional Treaty and Excess of Loss).
- Ensuring that all inwards reinsurance contracts are entered onto the underwriting system correctly.
- Maintain reinstatement premium spreadsheets with catastrophe payments from daily Xchanging emails.
- Reconciliation of cash against Xchanging premium and claim transactions for the London Branch.
- Produce and distribute the monthly MI and Claims packs.
- Production of quarterly credit control report and chasing outstanding balances as necessary.
- This role would ideally be suited to someone who has worked in an Assumed Reinsurance, Treaty Technician or Reinsurance Technician role.
- Regular use of Xchanging essential (Lloyd's system).
- Highly knowledgeable when discussing/explaining technical reinsurance terms.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required (VLookups, Sumifs, Pivot Tables).
- Exposure to the Credit Control function/MI reporting advantageous.
If the above role is of interest, please apply online with an up to date CV copy.