External Job Advert
Job Role: Senior Sale Negotiator
Hours: Monday - Friday (8.45am - 6pm) Saturdays on a rota basis (9.30am - 4.30pm)
Salary: £27,000 plus commission (OTE approx. £45k - £55k depending on experience)
The Job role
We are expanding our National Sales Operation and looking for an ambitious and dedicated Senior Sales Negotiator to contribute to our vision of becoming the UK's favorite sales and lettings agents. In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
Required Skills and Experience:
- Drive the growth of our Sales activity in your geographic region, leveraging your proven track record of converting valuation opportunities into instructions.
- Build and develop a database of prospects from our existing customer base, using your self-motivation and drive.
- Establish relationships with internal stakeholders to generate new business opportunities.
- Assist with appraisals and convert them into quality instructions.
- Assist with the listing process, from business generation to online property listings.
- Conduct viewings and negotiate Sales.
- Achieve key performance indicators (KPIs) related to prospecting, bookings, conversions, and lets.
- Coordinate sales support and targeting activities.
- Assist with sales progression
To excel in this role, we are looking for candidates with the following qualifications and attributes:
Who are we?
- Proven self-starter with a hunger for success and a growth mindset.
- Experience as a Senior Negotiator/ Valuer within Residential Sales.
- Demonstrable track record of contacting landlord clients, providing updated property marketing advice, and knowledge of market conditions.
- Familiarity with ALTO software is advantageous but not essential.
- Knowledge of CRM systems and the ability to maximize their use.
- Results-oriented with the ability to overcome challenges through influence and tenacity.
- Confident, articulate communicator with exceptional relationship-building and influencing skills.
- Demonstrated experience in growing market share.
- Thrives in a pressure-driven environment with the ability to meet deadlines and manage priorities effectively.
- Builds trust and professional relationships quickly, both internally and externally.
- Property mark qualifications are advantageous, but not essential.
- Excellent IT skills, social media proficiency, and up-to-date with new technology.
We are passionate about helping people find the right property for their individual needs, and we pride ourselves in offering a personal, tailored service to all our clients.
Here at Campions, we are going through a period of extensive growth, with a number of brands sitting under our umbrella. This means we have the perfect blend of retaining our strong local knowledge alongside using the latest technology and marketing tools to effectively market homes.
By joining us, you will work with industry professionals who are committed to providing the highest levels of customer service to anyone looking for the perfect property.Why choose us?
By joining us, you will work with industry professionals who are committed to providing the highest levels of customer service, as well as ensuring we put our people first.
The benefits of working with us can include free parking, free fruit, discounted gym membership, a true work-life balance and the opportunity of growth and progression. In addition to the core benefits, we also offer a range of exclusive discounts on extra benefits to help you and your family make the most of your money, safeguard your future and look after your health.
We’re committed to promoting diversity at Campions and recruit on merit. We are an inclusive employer that prides itself in being so diverse.What’s next?
To start your application for this role we will ask you to upload your CV and answer a few questions.
Our recruiters will work with our managers to review your CV. If unsuccessful you will be notified. If you meet the criteria for the role, we’ll be in touch to arrange a short telephone interview and our shortlist of candidates will be invited to attend interviews with the hiring manager.