Senior Security Engineer (Field Service)
Central and West London (Covering M25)
£40,000 to £42,000 DOE + Overtime available at a premium rate (OTE £50K+) + On Call Rota 1 in 4 weeks (Paid £150 for on call and paid additionally for site attendance) + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + 5% Matched Pension + Phone + New Ford Transit + Tablet + Power Tools provided + Progression Opportunity + Training (Including external courses)
Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
Senior Security Engineer required for a highly reputable and privately owned service provider, offering a role with great benefits and room for growth in a personable working environment.
The Successful Senior Security Engineer will have a skilled background repairing and servicing security equipment. Those who hold an FIA will be at a significant advantage, although this course can be provided to the successful Engineer. Those who also have experience of working with Fire Systems and Fire Alarms will at an advantage.
The Senior Security Engineer Role:
· Mostly emergency/skilled repairs, of security and fire systems.
· Liaising with client as point of contact.
· Filling out relevant paperwork/admin ensuring it is all documented correctly.
· Number of jobs vary daily, but typically this is up to 4 per day.
The Successful Senior Security Engineer:
· You will have some form of previous experience repairing and servicing security equipment.
· Those who hold an FIA will be at a significant advantage, although this course can be provided to the successful Engineer.
· Experience of working with Fire Systems and Fire Alarms is advantageous.