Senior Site Manager - High End Residential - Dorking
A dynamic, small and established residential building and refurbishment contractor is looking to add a hardworking Senior Site Manager to their team.
The successful Senior Site Manager will join a small team specialising in bespoke residential one off builds and refurbishment projects throughout Surrey, the home counties, London and Sussex.
The company has a good pipeline of works and are offering a permanent, stable and long term opportunity with great support and development prospects.
The Senior Site Manager's Role
The successful Senior site manager will be based on site near Dorking.
You will be responsible for day to day running of the site (A £1.1 million refurbishment / extension to a luxury house).
The Senior Site Manager - Requirements
* High end residential experience 500k+ budgets
* Hands on
* Excellent organisational & team management skills
* Good computer skills
* A previous joinery / carpentry background is beneficial.
* A valid driving licence
* £50,000 - £60,000
* Pension - Company contribution increases after probation
* Training and guidance
* Extra day holiday for every year of service (5 Max)
* Family based working environment
* Genuine scope for career growth
If you are a Senior Site Manager looking for an exciting move like this, please contact Shyam Boyrangee at Brandon James.
+44 (0)1628 367049
Senior Site Manager / Site Management / Construction / High-end / Developer / Carpentry / Bespoke / Dorking / Extension / Renovation