Senior Site Manager - High End Residential - North West London- Immediate start
An extremely well regarded, long established and medium sized High End Construction company / Developer in North west London are seeking a Senior Site Manager to help manage a new build 6500 Sqft bespoke property.
High End Residential / One off bespoke build experience is necessary.
The Senior Site Manager role
The Senior Site Manager will have a keen eye for detail and a solid background in one off High-End Residential builds.
The Senior Site manager will be based around North West London.
You will be responsible for ensuring the effective management of the site, a one off 6000 SQFT new build property.
You will liaise directly with the contracts manager on a daily basis and also have a direct line into the construction director on a weekly basis.
You will manage an extensive family of sub-contractors that have an established record for delivering an outstanding level of service and quality and have done so for many years for the company.
After this initial project there will be an opportunity to progress to a Projects or Contracts Manager.
The Site Manager will join a medium sized Main Contractor with over 50 employees.
The operate with a very fun, dynamic, and family orientated culture that really reflects throughout everything they do.
Projects are entirely focused on one off High-End Residential builds. They also operate on very small development sites of up to 20 houses all still of an extremely high quality.
The company currently has a solid pipeline of works and are projecting a lot of growth over the next 5 years.
The company truly believe in supporting and developing their team members.
The Senior Site Manager will have
* Extensive experience in High End Residential builds
* Minimum of 5+ years of Site Management experience
* A keen eye for detail and high quality finishes
* A track record for delivering these types of projects
* Excellent organisational & team management skills
* Able to design and deliver demanding and complex refurbishment programmes
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise with people at all levels
* Ability to multitask and deliver multiple projects
* A valid driving licence
* £55,000 - £65,000
* £5,000 car allowance
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays
* Discretionary bonus per project
* Collaborative working environment
* Training and development
* Fun place to work
* Genuine scope for career growth
If you are a Senior Site Manager looking for an exciting move like this, please contact Shyam Boyrangee at Brandon James.
+44 (0)1628 367049
Senior Site Manager / Construction / North West London / Main Contractor / Developer / High-end / New Build / Luxury / Homes / Bespoke / Barnet