A multi disciplinary Surveying consultancy are seeking a Senior Surveyor who is comfortable carrying out a Quantity Surveying and Employer's Agent role from their West London office.
The Senior Surveyor's Role
The successful Senior Surveyor will work alongside a Partner in pushing forward the London team.
Day to day, the successful Senior Surveyor shall manage 2-4 quantity surveyor's/ employer's agents whilst also being responsible for delivering an array of residential based projects up to £75m.
The position also offers a clear route to Associate Surveyor within 6-12 months.
The Senior Surveyor
* Comfortable commuting to West London
* Client facing, personable, self confident
* Quantity Surveying or Employers Agent background/experience
* Degree qualified or MRICS
* Happy to manage a small number of staff
* £55,000 - £70,000
* Christmas bonus
* Loyalty bonus
* 25 days annual leave + bank holidays + christmas shut down
* An additional day off for your birthday
* Pension contribution
* Flexible working locations
* Professional training fees and membership costs
* Mobile and laptop
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Surveyor / Managing Surveyor / Quantity Surveyor / Employers Agent / Cost Manager / Contract Administrator / Quantity Surveying