Senior Sustainability Consultant
A market leading, global multidisciplinary consultancy now require a Sustainability Consultant to join their growing team in London.
* Must have BREEAM experience
The successful Sustainability Consultant will join a large consultancy that spans across over 100 countries and employs around 5,000 people. This consultancy is committed to shaping the world as we see it today. The sustainability consultant will join an award-winning team that provides a range of services.
The sustainability consultant will enjoy working across a range of projects and sectors, residential, commercial, education and health.
You will be required to:
* BREEAM Assessments, previous experience in BREEAM.
* BREEAM certified in at least one of the BRE schemes (New Construction, Refurbishment, Fit Out, International)
* BREEAM AP would be preferred / beneficial
* BSc/ BEng in relevant subject
* Knowledge of any of these schemes is beneficial: LEED, WELL, CEEQUAL
* Experience with Life Cycle Assessments and Circular Economy
This role would be fantastic for an individual looking to develop their career in sustainability and join a well-established and supportive company.
* Flexible working
* Structured career path
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays
* Discounts on certain brands
* Health screening, dental cover
If you are a Sustainability Consultant, considering your opportunities, please contact Megan Cole at Brandon James.
BREEAM / Appraisals / Net Zero / Energy Reports / Sustainability Consultant / London / CEEQUAL / LEED / BRE