FINTEC recruit is seeking a Senior Test Systems Design Engineer for our engineering consultancy client. This role can be contract or permanent and based in Edinburgh. You will be a degree qualified Electronic Engineer with experience of de-bugging and testing new designs, working closely with software end firmware engineers.
* Involved in full lifecycle development and design from requirements analysis, preliminary and detailed design, procurement and manufacturing support to integrating the hardware with software and firmware through to acceptance testing and delivery.
* Create high quality and robust data packs for fully documenting and recording your work products, providing reports for management
* Taking an active role in engineering process improvement
Skills and Experience required for Senior Test Systems Design Engineer:
* Degree qualified in Electronic Engineering
* Ability to analyse system level documents and derive detailed unit requirements
* Experience of de-bugging and testing new designs and supporting module and system related test, verification and integration project phases
* Experience of designing solutions for some of the following technologies would be beneficial:
* Radio Frequencies; microwave; antenna; digital and/or analogue; Power supplies; High speed interfacing; Common interfaces eg RS422, 1553, 12C/SPl, ethernet
* Experience of high level programming in any of the following:
* National instruments TestStand; LabWindows CVl; LabVIEW; LabVIEW FPGA
* Knowledge of Requirements management tools such as DOORS
Full details of the Senior Test Systems Design Engineer role is available on application. To apply please submit your current CV.