A market leader in the fresh produce sector is looking to appoint a Senior Trader.
The role will be responsible for the management of fresh produce around the globe, procuring multiple categories of produce from farm to shelf, whilst also being customer facing into major retailers.
This position requires a range of expertise - buying, selling, and logistics, as you will be both front and back end facing.
What the role involves:
- Procurement of multiple fresh produce categories
- Day-to-day with major retailers on orders, pricing, data, queries
- Global supply chain management
The person we're looking for:
- Experience fresh produce procurement
- Experience in quality service to retailers and customers
- Spanish speaking (desirable)
Salary and Benefits:
£70,000 - £85,000 per annum + package
Office/home frequency - C.1-2 days pw from home, remainder in the office located in the Lincolnshire area.
If you are a Trading professional or someone who possess both Procurement & Commercial skills, looking for a step up within a leading fresh produce business, I would love to hear from you.
To be considered, please apply directly or email your latest CV and contact details to email@example.com