A Head of Valuation Surveyor is required to join a business which has had a presence in the UK for over 20 years. This role is based in the firm's London office. The practice is an award-winning firm, modern and forward thinking with a strong business acumen. The required Head of Valuation Surveyor needs around 6 years PQE to deliver valuations and offer professional advice to a host of private and public sector clients.
The Successful Head of Valuations Surveyor?
* MRICS Qualified
* Ability to develop their own client base.
* Strong IT Knowledge.
* Willingness to travel.
* An enquiring mind with the ambition to grow and learn both personally and with the business.
* Up to £80,000
* Car allowance
* Performance related bonus
* 25 days' holiday, plus Bank Holidays
* Contributary pension
* Life and Accident insurance
* Private Medical Insurance
* Professional subscription (MRICS) paid for
Valuation Surveyor- RICS - Red Book - Commercial Head of Valuation Surveyor - London - W1S
* David Priestman - Head of General Practise Surveying
* 01628 367 036