FINTEC recruit is seeking a Senior Wind Analyst for our client in the Renewables sector. This role can be UK remote based with visits to one of the client UK offices in London, Aberdeen, Edinburgh or Glasgow. Experience of working onshore/offshore for wind analysis renewables projects. This is a permanent role, salary commensurate with experience plus benefits eg pension, life insurance, medical insurance etc
* To manage and carry out wind resource and energy yield analyses through various stages of project development phases.
* Working on standalone energy yield assessments and taking part in larger projects
* Able or give expert wind analysis advice to the wider renewables team
* Making continual improvements for tools and methods and take part in mentoring and training junior team members
Skills and Experience required for the Senior Wind Analyst role:
* Previous experience in pre-construction wind resource and energy yield assessments
* Understanding of best industry practice on remote sensing, various wind flow modelling techniques, energy loss modelling and site conditions assessments
* Knowledge and experience of analysis packages such as Windographer, WAsP, OpenWind, WindFarmer, WindPro etc as well as developing tools
* Awareness of emerging new methods, technologies and trends and drive to implement where possible.
* Understanding data analytics, Coding experience (Python).
* Working knowledge of other data analysis tools such as Access or PowerBi an advantage
* Degree qualified in a relevant subject (numerical discipline)
Full details of the Senior Wind Analyst is available on application. To apply please send your current CV to FINTEC recruit
FINTEC recruit offers specialist recruitment support for businesses in Engineering, Technology, FinTech and financial markets, including supporting roles in procurement, business development, health and safety and quality management positions.