FINTEC recruit is seeking a Senior /Principal Environmental Consultant - Commercial fisheries. This is a permanent position with competitive salary and benefits. The role is based remotely with visits are required to one of the 5 UK offices. You will take a lead role working within the commercial fisheries team providing scientific, consenting, advisory and strategic consultancy, supporting projects for conventional wind, floating wind, tidal and wave, oil and gas and cables and interconnectors. Having a strong background in providing commercial fisheries support to offshore renewables and cables projects. Experienced in data collection and analysis, impact assessment, consent applications and stakeholder engagement.
* Support for all relevant scopes of work with a focus on Environmental Impact Assessments (EIA) and supporting the renewables division
* Revies commercial fisheries offering and define development and further innovation globally working alongside the senior team
* Identify relevant further training for team members
* Building relationships with other internal divisions eg Geospatial , shipping, navigations services to increase /add value to commercial fisheries services
Skills and Experience required for the senior/Principal Environmental Consultant role:
* Degree in a relevant environmental
* Experience of leading commercial fisheries impact assessment in offshore renewables and/or cables and interconnector industries
* Experience of leading engagement with fisheries representatives across Scotland and the UK
* Experience of scoping Reports, ESIA reports, Marine licences etc.
* Have a detailed understanding of UK legislation relevant to offshore wind and cables development
Fuller details for the Senior/Principal Environmental Consultant - commercial fisheries, is available on application. To apply please submit your current CV to FINTEC recruit
FINTEC recruit offers specialist recruitment support for businesses in Engineering, Technology, FinTech and financial markets, including supporting roles in procurement, business development, health and safety and quality management positions.