FINTEC recruit is seeking a Senior/Principal Environmental Consultant (Renewables) for our client in the Renewables sector. This role can be remote based with visits to one of the client UK offices in London, Aberdeen, Edinburgh or Glasgow. Working within the Environmental division, providing a leading role for offshore renewable projects which include conventional wind, floating wind, tidal and wave as well as supporting strategic business development. This is a full time position, salary commensurate with experience and benefits package. You will require to have experience of leading for offshore renewable projects and a good knowledge of associate legislation from either consultancy, regulator, stakeholder or developer experience. Leading the team through full project life cycle from site selection, EIA, consent application, post consent etc
* Working with engineers across the business to deliver integrated project solutions, from concept design, site selection, EIA and construction support
* Project management for a range of projects
* Liaison with key clients on a day to day basis
* Leading a team of Renewable consultants across the business to deliver offshore wind projects on time and within budget
* Support the senior team with strategic business development objectives and team development.
Skills and Experience required for the Senior/Principal Environmental Consultant (renewables):
* Degree in a relevant environmental or similar discipline
* Membership of a relevant professional institution
* Lead consent and EIA activities in the offshore wind industry
* Experience of managing and preparation of Scoping reports, ESIA Reports, HRA Reports, Section 36 Applications, Marine licences, European protected species licences.
* Have a detailed understanding of UK legislation relevant to offshore wind
* Project management abilities
Full details of the Senior/Principal Environmental Consultant (Renewables) is available on application. To apply please send your current CV to FINTEC recruit
FINTEC recruit offers specialist recruitment support for businesses in Engineering, Technology, FinTech and financial markets, including supporting roles in procurement, business development, health and safety and quality management positions.