Service Advisor - Automotive
This franchised dealership based in Carmarthen, represent a premium automotive brand. They sell new and used vehicles, provide service and repair facilities dedicated to their brand, as well as providing original parts. They are part of a well established group offering security and a solid reputation.
This is a key role within the vehicle service department providing liaison between customers and the technicians working on the vehicles. The position is customer facing, busy, often pressurised but an excellent opportunity to be representing an iconic brand. Duties will include:
* Providing excellent customer service to all visitors and during telephone enquiries
* Booking vehicles in for service and repair
* Receiving cars from customers and noting areas requiring work / inspection
* Constant liaison with the workshop to ensure vehicles are completed on time
* Advising customers of progress on their vehicles throughout the day
* Providing costings and obtaining permission for an additional work required
* Handing vehicles to customers and explaining work carried out
* Receiving payment
* Handling incoming service related enquiries
* Working on the in-house computer system to record all bookings and work carried out
The successful applicant will need to have experience in a similar customer service focused role. Applicants should have the following skills, experience and qualities:
* Proven experience as a Service Advisor or similar customer service role
* Able to work at a fast pace in a pressurised environment
* Computer literate
* Comfortable explaining complex details to customers
* Good attention to detail
* Previous customer service training / qualification preferred
* Resilient and confident
* Must love cars
Excellent opportunity to join an iconic brand.
Long term growth within your role, the dealership as well as the wider group is on offer for the right applicant. The Salary is currently under review but will offer a minimum of £22000 for 6 months.
For more information contact Kim Simpson at Work Wales for a confidential discussion.