Service Advisor Job in Norwich, Norfolk
You will need to have excellent communication skills for this Service Advisor job.
Your duties will include:
· Managing the flow of information between the Workshop Team, your wider colleagues and the customer;
· Accurately qualifying and documenting the customer’s needs and requirements;
· Confirming information such as the customer’s contact details and payment method;
· Calculating workshop capacity using a bespoke system;
· Managing the allocation and administration of courtesy service motorcycles;
· Ensuring that customers fully understand the work that has been carried out; and
· Proactively addressing any issues.
A full UK driving licence is required for this Motor Trade Service Advisor Job.
Please send your CV to michelle @ drivenmotorjobs.com
Driven Motor Jobs - Service Advisor Jobs in Norwich, Norfolk