Service Coordinator - Engineering
£27,000 per annum
A great opportunity to work for this expanding established engineering company based in Redhill. Great friendly team and smart offices
This is a new role and would suit an organised administrator from an engineering and/or service related background
- Managing all service-related activity; some weekend/out of hours work may be needed to arrange flights and make engineer arrangements for urgent jobs - although this is not regular.
- Liaising with customers, logistics third parties, agents, and engineers.
- Ensuring systems and associated paperwork pre and post service call are completed and maintained.
- Running service performance reporting.
- Liaising with other teams within the business to organise training / briefings.
- Liaising with the Agents and the Sales Team to ensure trained staff are available in the right areas
- Understanding of sales related administration tasks such as raising quotes, quote log, sales
- orders etc. Being able to help when service activity is low.
- Taking and making sales related phone calls when instructed.
- Attending exhibitions and customer visits when and if required and representing the company in a professional manner.
- Provide input into internal audits and contribute to continuous improvement.
- Ensuring that company H & S standards are adhered to.
- Experience of dealing with field-based jobs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in engineering ideally
- Microsoft Office competent; Word, Excel, SharePoint, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Good customer service work ethic
- Able to work under pressure and have a proactive attitude towards problem solving
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Internal product training provided.
Monday to Friday 08.30 - 17.00. Parking or near to Redhill train station.