Service Coordinator (Administrator/Controller)
Hybrid Working – 3 Days Office & 2 Home Working
£26,000 - £28,000 + 6% Employer/4% Employee Pension + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Life Assurance + Discount Benefits Scheme + Progression + Significant Training
8.30am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday (39 hours a week)
Service Coordinator (Administrator) required for a people focussed and very successful international business. This is a busy and diverse role offering hybrid working.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a busy admin/coordinator role. The role will suit those used to spinning a lot of plates in a customer driven environment. The candidate needs to be IT literate and be highly organised. Full training will be given.
The company hire plant equipment on a long term basis. The role will be working in the rental controller team coordinating the lease of the equipment. This involves arranging meetings, ensure all relevant documentations is completed and liaise with customers invoice enquiries.
This is an ideal role for those seeking a busy customer focused role in team-based environment.
The Service Coordinator Role in Brief:
• Coordinate and attend end of contract meetings
• Administer long-term hire contracts
• Ensure all correct documentation
• Monitoring and processing of supplier invoice queries
• Monitoring and processing of inbound customer invoice queries
• Point of contact for regional end of contract enquiries
The Person Required:
• Strong administration, planning, organisation and prioritisation skills
• Team player
• Able to work in a fast paced environment
• Customer service focussed
• IT literate