£21,000 per annum
Can you work at a fast pace, have strong administration skills, and have an adaptable nature with a keen eye for detail?
A forward-thinking successful Media company based in Chesterfield are looking for the ‘right’ individual to help support the smooth coordination of their service and installation team. You will be joining a fun, sociable Operations team of 5. The office is a buzzy environment, there is never nothing to do as they are extremely busy and want someone with the right attitude and personality fit to support the team.
- Actively managing various projects, accurately scheduling jobs to the appropriately skilled engineers.
- Call sites to check if they have received the relevant equipment and things are working/running smoothly. Update the Service team appropriately.
- Checking over previously attended keeping all records up to date with relevant feedback information.
- Issuing relevant paperwork for both service & install jobs – WCC’s, RAM’s and plans to engineers prior to site attendance. (Training provided)
- Checking DPD throughout the day ensuring kit is delivered to site in time for the engineer. Any failures are reported & jobs rearranged if necessary.
- Responding to emails from both internal and external stakeholders.
- Speaking to engineers frequently throughout each day to receive updates on their service / install jobs. Accurately updating the job within IMS and liaising with the correct Project Manager on any issues the engineer may be faced with on site.
- Liaising with site contacts / technical support on arranging attendance / confirm attendance dates for installation etc.
- Arranging access hire equipment where required for jobs.
- Assessing and approving subcontractors’ invoices. Matching them against the works they’ve carried out then passing them through to the Finance team for payment.
- At the end of each week, double check each internal engineer’s route for the following week, send out a plan of works to each engineer.
- Any other task deemed appropriate within the role/phones email/admin.
What we look for:
- Someone who is reactive and won’t be fazed by an ever changing schedule, being able to prioritise their day accordingly.
- Strong administration and relationship building skill skills
- Work in a similar coordination role (if you have come from a construction/works installation background this would be advantageous)
- On the ball with great attention to detail, being organised and on top of your work load is imperative.