We are looking for an experienced Service Delivery Manager to join a reputable and rapidly expanding business near York.
Currently expanding across the European market after a record breaking year, this company needs a Service Delivery Manager to take responsibility over this new & rapidly expanding part of the business.
You will help to build up, manage and maintain the IT Partners across Europe- also acting as a voice between the UK and European parts for the business
This will be a broad role within a heavy ITIL environment, any experience with Mergers and Acquisitions would be advantageous.
Skills & Experience:
* 3+ years experience in a Service Delivery focused role
* IT Service Management - ITIL
* Experience dealing with senior management and stakeholders
* Any experience working with teams & contacts abroad is advantageous
* Ability to act as a key point of contact with clients & customers
* Experience helping with the design process to ensure that proposed new services & solutions are supportable by IT
* Work with & manage suppliers, vendors and third parties involved in the delivery of services - making sure obligations are met
* Experience building up a function from scratch, implementing new procedures etc is hugely desired.
This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced Service Delivery Manager who is looking to take the next steps in their career.
This role will stay mostly remote, only initially requiring 1-2 days a week in their York office to build those relationships. Once embedded in the business, there will be even more flexibility and remote working.