Service Desk Analyst
£55,000 per annum
We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven Service Desk Analyst to join a global Financial Services group in there London office
This tech led-business is currently going through a period of growth and after a serious of internal promotions, is looking to recruit within their IT Support function!
You will focus on providing IT Support to two of their offices, both virtually to France and more of a physical presence in London.
* Ticket management through their ServiceNow ticketing system
* Acting as a point of escalation where needed
* Providing great customer service with timely resolutions to incidents & requests (phone, desk-side or remote support)
* To support, maintain and administer their modern IT-infrastructure
* To support & lead virtual & physical projects
* Knowledge share with colleagues across the company, proactively progressing your own skills and keeping up with the latest technologies
Skills & Experience:
* 2+ years experience in a Service Desk / IT Support role
* Ideally experience within the Financial Services industry
* Good knowledge on; Office 365, Windows 10, Active Directory, SCCM and Intune
* Excellent communication skills and customer management skills
* Good analytical skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a business that actively encourages progression and learning. With opportunities to gain certifications and work your way up internally!
Since this role involves hands on support, you will need to be able to commute to their London offices.
Paying £35-50k dependant on experience + a bonus and great benefits !!