We are looking for a ServiceNow Admin / Developer to join a leading organisation who have a number of enterprise projects on the go. This organisation are really starting to gain a foothold in the market, with multiple ServiceNow business units and are very much a collaborative organisation who put their employees at the heart of the entity.
The organisation is looking to expand their ServiceNow practice, ServiceNow is a platform that this organisation takes great pride in, you will operate as a ServiceNow Developer for separate clients and will have the opportunity to grow within the business and team of ServiceNow enthusiasts.
We are ultimately looking for a highly skilled and motivated ServiceNow Developer with experience in Scripting. In this role you'll play a crucial part in enhancing their clients ServiceNow platforms to streamline and optimise their IT Service Management processes.
Key Responsibilities Include:
* ITSM, Scripting
* Create and maintain configuration management on the ServiceNow platform in all the relevant environments. .
* Flow Designer: Creating / maintaining existing flows, sub-flows, actions etc.
* Scripting: Script includes, Server-side scripting, Client-side scripts, Reusable scripts.
* Collaborate with cross functional teams to understand business requirements and translate them into technical solutions within the ServiceNow platform.
* Utilise Discovery and other relevant tools to discover and map network infrastructure, software and dependencies.
* Create and maintain scripts and automation work flows to automate and optimise IT processes.
* Stay current with ServiceNow best practices and new features to continuously improve the platform!
If you are a ServiceNow developer who has previously worked within Scripting and are excited about the potential to grow your role in a diverse ServiceNow practice, Then please click APPLY.
You will be required to be in their office in Versmold on a hybrid basis, so being flexible and open to travel is desirable!