Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for a Service Coordinator Lead to work for an international Science company based in St. Neots, Cambridgeshire
As a Service Coordinator Lead you will provide a crucial link between service engineers and customers, it requires the booking of engineers, technicians on site, organising parts to be shipped to and from customer sites, sales orders and invoicing.
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Work closely with Sales team and Service leads to raise new Instrument and pipette jobs and coordinate the diaries to allocate engineers.
* Prioritise and schedule service visits to deadlines and company protocols, logging PM and breakdown calls and updating the service management software until the call is completed.
* Identify parts required for Service visits and order accordingly. Prepare required parts for engineers' daily customer visits ready for collection or shipping.
* Ensure sales orders are entered accurately, authorised and processed in accordance with company procedures to deadlines.
* Work harmoniously with colleagues to achieve and exceed customer expectations
* Experience of working in a similar environment
* Previously worked as a Service Co-ordinator, Scheduler or Administrator
* Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
* Ability to work effectively as part of a team
* Good computer skills
* Positive "can do" attitude
This is a 3 Month Fixed Term Contract offering an annual salary of £32,000 + attractive company benefits.
Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.