A leading specialist temporary structures, event overlay and staging construction company are looking to appoint a new SHE Compliance Manager in the London area to manage the day to day health and safety risk assessment on various event temporary construction projects.
A new and exciting opportunity to apply your health and safety construction knowledge to various sport, music and film events and their temporary staging, production sets and platforms.
As the Successful SHE Compliance Manager your duties will include:
* Develop existing HSEQ policies and procedures
* Implementation or health and safety procedures and regulation compliance
* Carry out risk assessments on working from height, lifting, manual handling, COSHH and use of work equipment
* Undertake workplace safety inspections and carry out site inspections
* Provide in house training and staff inductions
* Investigate accidents and near miss reports
As the successful SHE Compliance Manager you should ideally hold:
* Minimum two years' experience in Construction health and Safety
* NEBOSH General or Construction Certificate
* Experience in Risk Management, Site Inspections and Audits
* Knowledge of CDM2015 and the implementation of CDM compliance
* IOSH Membership at Tech or higher
* Excellent planning, organisational, training, teamwork and presentation skill
* Basic Salary of up to £52,500 dependant on experience
* 25 Days Holiday + Statutory per annum
* Excellent contributory pension.
* Training and Development progression for the successful candidate
* Practical and Financial Assistance
* Clear and concise career progression
If you are a Health and Safety Advisor / SHEQ Advisor and are interested in discussing this role further, please contact Chris Austwick at Brandon James.
NEBOSH / IOSH / IIRSM / CDM / Health and Safety / Health and Safety Advisor / London / Consultancy / CDM / CDM2015 / Building Planning / Project Management / SHE / Compliance