Sheet Metal Worker / Fabricator
Competitive Salary + 6% Pension + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays (Increases in time) + Private Healthcare (after probation)
Monday to Thursday 7am to 4pm & 7am to 12pm Friday (39 Hours a week)
Sheet Metal Worker / Fabricator position within a leading manufacturing company. The company have a culture of entrepreneurial spirit, innovation and high standards. You will enjoy working in a people focused business.
The Sheet Metal Worker / Fabricator role will suit those with experience in fabrication/sheet metal.
In this role you will be managing your own workload, organising and prioritising tasks to meet customer demands. Although part of the manufacturing team, you will be the only person for the manufacture of Aluminum construction products and assist the team where required in other tasks. The role will move to the Shefford site once the redevelopment has been completed.
This is a great chance to join a business that is constantly evolving and offers progression. You’ll be encouraged to be a part of the business and have the freedom to create your own job satisfaction through ownership and continuous improvement.
The Sheet Metal Worker / Fabricator role:
• Fabrication, assembly and packaging of aluminum access covers
• Inspect completed parts.
• Operating production equipment when needed.
• Loading and unloading of vehicles.
• Based in Bedford but will move to Shefford once the Head Office has been redeveloped
To apply for the Sheet Metal Worker / Fabricator role, you must have:
• Experience in aluminum manufacturing
• Experience in use workshop equipment and tools, e.g. mitre saw, pillar drill and hand tool
• Team player
• Attention to detail