Job Title: Shift Manager (Both Day & Night Shifts Available)
Job Reference: HB6893
A new role has opened up for a talented and ambitious Shift Manager to join an exciting business in the FMCG Sector.
Only applicants with Food Manufacturing experience will be considered.
* You will need to ensure that all production in your team is completed in a timely manner to cope with customer demand. Part of your role will be to lead and coach your team to hit KPI's that already exist in the business and new ones that you will implement through strategic thinking which will help to maximise productivity.
* You will need to coach and develop members of your team and also promote a continuous improvement culture to increase performance and drive down costs. As part of the role your team will need to comply with the company's health and safety and quality procedures and policies.
* Shared responsibility for covering Hygiene maintenance & improvement across the site.
* Shift Pattern: Rotating Shift Pattern Mon- Fri / Morning, Afternoon & Night Shifts available
* 3+ years experience in a Shift Manager role or similar in the Food Manufacturing sector.
* A strong character with excellent communication skills who can engage with their team to drive performance levels.
* Experience of managing both small and large teams from 20 up to 200.
* Customer facing skills and confident in dealing with audits.
* Proactive rather than reactive to resolve issues from arising.
* Strong understanding of Continuous Improvement and implementing new processes.
If you believe you have the skills and personality to fit these requirements, please get in touch with Jordan Waobikeze at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01733235111 for more information.