Strong Recruitment Group are working on behalf of our client a contractor based in Birmingham. We are looking for a permanent Site Manager.
Site managers are responsible for ensuring that a construction project is completed on time and within budget. If that's what your capable of and looking for then please carry on reading through.
Key tasks include:
* supervising and overseeing the direction of the project ensuring that the client's specifications and requirements are met, reviewing progress and liaising with quantity surveyors to monitor costs
* liaising with the client, other construction professionals and, sometimes, members of the public
* co-ordinating and supervising construction workers
* selecting tools and materials
* making safety inspections and ensuring construction and site safety
* checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings
* maintaining quality control procedures
* finding ways to prevent problems and to solve any that crop up
* assessing and minimising risk
* writing reports and keeping on top of paperwork
* helping to negotiating contracts and securing permits and licences.
Salary: £35,000k - £40,000
Site hours: 8:00 - 17:00
* working out of town allowance
* mobile phone
* company van
* ideally NVQ L6 (black card)
* First aid at work
* asbestos awareness
* fire marshal
*Please note if you don't have all of the qualifications above we will still consider you for the role if you have a CV.
Please contact Olivia on 0203 006 0071 or send your CV over to email@example.com