Site Manager - High End Retail Fit Out
An established main contractor is seeking a confident and experienced Site Manager that specialises in High End Retail Fit Out.
The successful Site Manager will be joining a main contractor that focuses on delivering high end retail fit out projects in London.
The company is known for providing high levels of attention to detail and delivering the best quality finishing within the industry.
The Site Manager Role
* Lead on all project activities
* Manage project progress and ensure deadlines are met
* Liaise with Contracts and Project managers
* Manage subcontractors
* Inspect quality of work and ensure high standards are met
* Attend site meetings
The Site Manager - Requirements
* Site Management experience
* High end retail fit out experience is essential
* Excellent construction knowledge
* Great communication skills
* CSCS Card
* First Aid
* Full clean UK driving licence
* £50,000 - £70,000
* Generous annual leave
* Car / Travel allowance
* Career development
* Life insurance
If you are a Site Manager looking for an exciting opportunity like this, please contact Eugene Dennis at Brandon James.
Site Manager / Site Management / Construction / London / Luxury / Fit Out / Finishing / High-End / Retail / Shopfitting