Job Title: Site Technical Manager
Salary: £45,000- £50,000
Location: West Sussex
PURPOSE OF JOB:
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a leading supplier to the retailers in the food sector. They are looking to strengthen their Technical team with an experienced and autonomous Technical Manager to provide leadership to the on-site team, oversee technical compliance and be responsible for delivery and maintenance of BRC standards.
* Work with the management teams across the business in the development and implementation of their standard technical policies.
* Work with the Head of Technical and customer facing teams to ensure that the technical policies and strategies are fully aligned with current and future customer requirements.
* Manage the day to day of the on-site quality teams, further developing the department and the leading heads within it
* Overall responsibility for quality, food safety, legal compliance, BRC and HACCP within the business.
* Experienced Technical Manager who has worked within the food sector
* A track record of developing and managing a team
* Must have a well-developed understanding of technical compliance and legislation
* Direct experience with retail technical standards and systems
* An understanding of customer demands and expectations
* Autonomous character but is a team player who is detailed in their approach to all work
* BRC V8 experience
This is a great job in a well-established and growing business for a talented and ambitious technical professional.
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply via this website or call Henderson Brown on 01733 235 111
Get in touch with Henderson Brown today to view all of our current food jobs and fresh produce jobs and also to find out more about our fresh produce recruitment and food recruitment services.