£18,500 to £24,000 DOE + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Pension 4% Employee and 5% Employer + Death in Service 2x Annual Salary + Option to join Bupa after Probation
Monday to Thursday, 7.30am to 4.30pm.
Friday Early Finish at 1.30pm.
SMT Operator required for a successful and well established electronics manufacturer serving a diverse customer base. The company have a professional yet supportive and friendly working environment.
The Successful SMT Operator will have previous experience operating SMT Machinery. You have a high attention to detail and are able to prioritise your workload.
The SMT Operator Role:
· Operating SMT Machines, Europlacer.
· Program and Operate SpeedPrint Stencil Printer.
· Working in a small team reporting got Team Leader.
· Responsible for assembling the products in line with instructions.
· Completing basic maintenance to Europlacer when required.
The Successful SMT Operator:
· You will have previous experience operating SMT Machinery.
· You have a high attention to detail.
· Are able to prioritise your workload.